Thursday, February 14, 2013

Creative Storage

I live in a beautiful loft in the heart of Montreal. An old industrial building transformed into high ceiling open concept bliss. The challenge however, comes with any multi-functional space. How to create separate functional spaces for a variety of uses in a (relatively) small space. For us (my boyfriend and I) the main issue has been storage. With my plethora of collectibles; vintage clothes for easy, my own clothes and shoes, books and records, it's difficult to maintain an area that looks clutter free. I find that clutter for me is really detrimental for the work space. I'm the type of person who needs a a desk swept free of debris before I can start working.

I thought these ideas were cute and easy projects for a weekend.








No comments:

Post a Comment